Wednesday, June 11

Three Months and Growing


Our Mr. Drew is three months old today. It's hard to believe that our little guy is growing up and becoming more of a baby than a newborn. Everyone in the house absolutely adores him - he is such a welcome addition.

Some fun facts about Drew:
  • He loves his diaper or clothes changed! He will smile and sometimes even giggle with a little sparkle in his eye. It is such a delight.
  • He started rolling over from his back to his tummy, but then gets really upset once he finds himself eating carpet!
  • He sleeps 8-10 hours at night - yeah for mommy!
  • He likes to suck his thumb just like Emma, but only uses the left thumb.
  • He prefers a sitting up position to discover his world, but still enjoys laying under ceiling fans too.

Here are a few more pictures from our 3-month photo shoot



4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

He is such a doll! Isn't it so sad how fast they grow up. I look at my little guy and expect him to still be a tiny baby. I love the pictures and is he tall for his age? He looks so tall and skinny just like you. SO CUTE!

Jon and Melissa said...

What a handsome man! I love the pictures! I can't believe how old he already looks. Also I really like his blessing outfit-did you buy or make-funny he still fits in it.

Becca said...

He is so adorable and getting so big.

Shaun - Jillian said...

I love his pictures Jen. They turned out so cute. I definitely think he looks just like his dad. They grow up so fast!