Monday, June 9

Green Thumbs?

It seems like we have yard work to do all the time here! Whoever lived in our house before us must have really enjoyed gardening, because there are flower beds everywhere with different plants and bushes in each one. We spend a lot of time (unsuccessfully) weeding and just trying to make it all look decent. A couple weeks ago, the girls were in the mood to help out a little...

I love how Sarah completely models what she sees

Seriously... could this be cuter?


Watching and learning

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I love little helpers! Especially when they don't dig up what you just planted! Note to self: When teaching to weed, show child which is plant and which is weed! I love the big gloves on Sarah- what a doll.

Eric and Jenny said...

Your girls are just so cute, I love Sarah's little pigtails in her hair. They look so cute helping with the weeding. I loved the park pictures too. Lance goes on and on about things that excite him too. I am sure it was the highlight of her day to go play at the park with her daddy.

Brea Marie said...

I know I said it before, but I LOVE the matching shirts! I wish I could have bought these adorable ones! Sarah and Emma are such cuties!

Ashley Dickman said...

I can't stand weeds!!! Can you send your helpers to my house when you are done with them!? ;) Super cuties!