Monday, June 9

Summer Lovin'

We're all trying to enjoy the hot hot summer around here by doing some fun things. Of course with having sick kids on and off for the past two weeks, we're trying hard to get out all that we can. We like summer storytime at our library, home-made activities and crafts, family trips to the park, and backyard swimming.

Sarah was really sad to have Dennis go to work one morning, so he promised her a park outing after dinner. She talked about it ALL day... "After we eat lunch, we take a nap, after we eat dinner, we go the the PARK!"

Emma in the Peek-A-Boo tunnel

Sarah - "I see you too!"

Sitting poolside with our friend Addicus (he and Emma are only a few weeks apart in age)

Our little fishies

7 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I wish it would warm up here! Pool weather, what is that?

Aleese and Scott said...

Those sound like pretty fun activities to me. What lucky kids! I love the pictures and sorry about sick kids.

suds2004 said...

I just love summer time. It's the best! I hope your kids stay healthy!

Ashley Dickman said...

I'm glad to see that the girls are feeling better!

Katie Jane said...

First of all the word verification on your sight is a little over board! 8 letters in tight cursive?! I highly doubt many humans could decode it. Secondly, your girls are seriously darling! I just love their awesome expressions. I really am in awe at how big they are. I don't know if I will ever get used to it. Do you miss me? Because I miss you tons!

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

nothing better than fun in the sun, I cannot wait until we can go swimming

Ashley and Devan said...

I wish it were hot enough to swim here! They are so cute in their little suits.