- Celebrating Emma's 2nd birthday! (see next post)
- Having a big Christmas party with Dennis's mom's side including seeing our 90-year-old grandma.
- Singing in church with 4 of my 5 sisters-in-law (this was my first time singing for a musical number in church - I was by far the least talented but they were sweet to me anyway)!
- Visiting "the farm" near where Dennis grew up and seeing our 92-year-old grandma.
- Learning how to crochet... again. I think I finally got it this time.
- Going snowboarding for the first time in almost 6 years - so great!
- Experiencing our first ER trip with one of our kids.
- Cheering on the Hawks in their crushing win on New Year's Day.
- Having a girls night and seeing a movie in theatres for the first time in over a year.
- Going to an extremely yummy German family-style restaurant.
- Enjoying being with FAMILY!
Sarah and her best little buddy, Samantha. They LOVE playing together, and I'm shocked considering they are both 3 that they really don't fight.
Sarah's "owie." When we went snowboarding/skiing, the kids had been with family all day. They were safe and everyone was happy. Twenty minutes after we got back, Emma got her hand shut in a door. It turned purple and looked pretty bad for a few minutes but was fine in the end. Then, about 10 minutes later Sarah was running and started to trip. She kept going full speed and feel in a window sill. It was pretty gross... we took her to the ER and the doctor opted to glue it shut instead of doing stitches. I really wondered how many stitches it would have taken, so our sister-in-law that is an RN and used to work in the ER guessed about eight stitches. Sarah was a trooper most of the time and kept telling us, "I'm a little bit scared."