We took the kids ice skating on Friday night, and then on her birthday (Saturday) the elementary school had a carnival.
We had a great time playing there, and then we came home for a little party.
Grandma and Grandpa Hunger joined us for the festivities.
Lasagna dinner, rainbow cake and ice cream, and presents completed the evening.
I had to include a few extra pictures of the cake this time because it was our first six-layer rainbow cake. It was so much fun to make and for everyone to eat!
Seven things about Sarah on her 7th birthday:
1. She is a sweet girl who loves to help Mom & Dad and her younger siblings.
2. She is very bright and excels in school.
3. She makes friends easily.
4. She has perfected her cartwheel and back-bend in tumbling this year.
5. She absolutely will not eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (how is she MY child?)
6. She finally lost her first and only tooth last month.
7. She is constantly writing and illustrating short stories any time she can get her hands on some paper.
We are so grateful to have Sarah in our home.