Monday, June 23

Kids Fair


One of the churches in our town put on a kids fair this past week. It was the best family activity! Different people had boothes or brought their animals for the kids to see. The great thing about it all was that it was completely free! The kids would go to the boothes and get tickets for coming, then they collected all their tickets and turned them in for my prizes at the end.


Sarah and Emma had the time of their lives, and Andrew was a great sport through it all. The girls got to see a ton of different farm animals, ride a horse, and hold the furriest little bunnies! We went to the horse booth over and over so that Sarah could ride "Rojo." They got to jump on a blow up toy, and go down the giant slide at least 20 times.

Too bad the kids fair doesn't last all summer!

10 comments:

Katie Jane said...

That looks like so much fun! I came to your blog to tell you how to do the collage but you had already done it! Sarah looks so big on the horse! I seriously wish we were neighbors. Wouldn't we be the best!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow I am jealous! Something that fun for free? Did you have to join one of their churches? Seems worth it to me! Cute pics!

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh how Fun! I can't believe it was all free. What a great family night! Cute pictures!

Jennie's bunch said...

How fun!! I bet Sarah was in heaven with the horses!!!

Ashley Dickman said...

how fun is that!!

Shaun - Jillian said...

What a fun thing...especially when it is free. It looks like your kiddos had a great time!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I just posted a comment but I am not sure what happened so if you have two...sorry! What a fun thing! That is great especially that they put it on for free. I am sure your kiddos had a great time!

Bry and Rach said...

Maybe next year they could set it up so people brought their kids for the animals to see, you know, give the animals a break for once. :-)

Shaun - Jillian said...

Hey Jen - How did you get your cool "last updated" feature on your blog under your blog links? I have seen it on some other blogs and want to add it to mine, but I don't know how!

Janna said...

that looks like so much fun! what a great family activity.