Monday, June 16

Finger Paint

Last week, I let the girls finger paint a little bit. Sarah has done it before and completely enjoys herself every time. We usually do this activity while Emma naps, but this time I had Emma join in. I was so surprised that the second I laid everything out, she knew exactly what to do! Dip the hands in, paint a little, dip the hands in again... it was so fun to watch her that even when things got messy I just kept snapping pictures!

Okay... get a little more paint

I'll just try it on my legs this time

A little bit more...

What Mom? Don't I look pretty?

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

So adorable Jen! What a good Mom. It is hard to let them make a mess, but they are just so happy when they do!

Eric and Jenny said...

What a good mom you are, I am ashamed to admit I have never let my kids do this. The mess just freaks me out, but Emma looks like she is having so much fun. I may just break down and let them give it a try.

Ashley Dickman said...

I love her face in the last picture!

Jennie's bunch said...

Wow! You've got an artist on your hands!!! How fun!!!