Wednesday, April 16

Andrew's Blessing

Sunday, Dennis was able to bless Andrew in church. It was such a great day! We had both sides of our families here with us to celebrate. Dennis's mom and dad and sister were with us from Thursday until Sunday. My three brothers came with their families and my parents from Saturday until today. It was really fun for us to spend time with our families. That is the thing we miss the most living away from Utah or Iowa. It's all about the family!

Andrew's blessing was beautiful, and it made me so grateful for the priesthood that Dennis holds. We are blessed to both come from strong LDS familes where our parents taught us right from wrong. I don't know what I would do without Dennis and the wonderful worthy priesthood holder he is. Andrew is a lucky guy to have a great dad like him!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Katie Jane said...

This picture almost made me cry! I am not crazy...your family is just so beautiful. Two sweet girls and a darling little boy, with two awesome parents who love them to death! Life doesn't get much better than that.

Ashley and Devan said...

Blessing Days are so special. You should write down (in a journal) the things he was blessed with. I didn't do that with Hunter and I wish I had. What a special day for Andrew!

Jon and Melissa said...

Man you look fab! Wouldn't know you just had a kid-let alone three kids! Your family looks so cute-I bought those shoes that Emma is wearing for my Emma-Cute!

TEAM BOWMAN said...

Yeah how fun! Brody was blessed on Sunday too, but in the OKC stake. You guys look so happy!

suds2004 said...

What a great day. I LOVE that family picture. Very cute! I'm so glad your family could be there.

Janna said...

Beautiful family!