Friday, November 30

For Love of Fridays...

I love playgroup!
I have a playgroup that I try to go to at least a few times a month, and I love meeting new people from different places and backgrounds. Sarah has a blast with all the other little kids, and Emma is doing really well playing and adjusting to new environments. It gives us all a chance to get out of the house and do something we wouldn't normally do on our own.

I love kids' words!
Emma just said her first word in the last couple weeks. She says, "Hi. Hi." It's adorable with her little limp-wristed wave. Sarah is always cracking us up with her words. I swear she learns 20 new ones every day! Her latest thing that makes me smile is that she says the word "does" like "doos." She'll say, "Don't suck the thumb. That's what baby doos." Also, she tells me that she has a baby brother in her tummy.

I love yummy scents!
I have a Scentsy candle warmer that brightens my day. I can change the scent anytime I want depending on my mood or the season. Today was the first day of my Christmas scents, and everytime I walk past it I just think how wonderful Christmas smells...

I love life.

3 comments:

suds2004 said...

I love your Friday posts. What a great idea! I can't believe Emma is talking so much. That's great!

Jennie's bunch said...

I love the Christmas music and the fun new background! You do the funnest things!!

Ashley and Devan said...

Friday posts are the best! I love reading all the fun things you have to blog about. I love that Sarah says does like "doos". That is so cute. You should get that on video!