Thursday, November 29

Photo Shoot!

Every few months (or weeks) I like to take some pictures of the girls. I haven't done it in a really long time, so I thought I better get to it. We took Emma's first and she did pretty good so Sarah was really excited to get her picture taken. It was her best shoot ever - I was so pleased.

I really wanted to get some pictures of the two of them together, but it didn't quite work out! I thought I'd include some of the out-takes because they were too funny. It really turned into a giggling/tickling/wrestling match. I'm happy they had fun, even if I didn't get my pic!

6 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Fun! A photo shoot! I need to do that with Claire, but she is pretty sassy so I don't think it would go very well. So when are you flying out? We should start making some fun plans for our girls night in January! So what is keeping you busy these days? do you have your tree up yet?

Ashley and Devan said...

These are so cute! How fun! I should do this with Hunter. What a good idea!

Ashley and Devan said...

This is so cute! What a good idea to do a photo shoot. I think they turned out really cute. I like the one where Emma is sitting on Sarah. Now I am going to have to do this with Hunter. Thanks for the idea!

Ashley Dickman said...

Cute pictures Jen! Hey, I just posted an invitation for this weekend on my blog... you should go and check it out. Y'all should come! It's supposed it be good... we'll see!

Jennie's bunch said...

Sooo cute!! You got some wonderful pictures!! Great job!!

suds2004 said...

I love them! Your girls are the best. What a fantastic idea!