Thursday, November 22

Happy Turkey Day!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday filled with family and good food. We're up in Iowa with the Hunger's this year and it has been so much fun! All of Dennis's siblings and their families are here together and there are so many kids for Sarah and Emma to play with - they've loved ALMOST every minute.

I am so thankful for my wonderful little family I've been blessed with. I couldn't ask for a man more fit for me. We complement each other and challenge and bless each other. It's amazing! I have two little girls that I adore. Every day they teach me something about myself and about life. I wouldn't be who I am without them and their spirits. I am blessed to be expecting a new baby boy in less than four months, and I look forward to the new challenges and insights a boy will bring. Isn't life amazing? We are so quick to remember all the trials and hard parts of life, but are sometimes slow to think of the small (and big) blessings that are sent our way every day. Our Father in Heaven loves us and blesses us, and for that I am thankful!

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Ashley and Devan said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Katie Jane said...

I am so glad you are having such a good time. I miss you like crazy. I can't believe how soon your little man is coming!