Saturday, May 16

Circus in the sky?

Sarah is really inquisitive these days. She will ask a question, and then follow it up with about 10 more "Why"s.

While we were driving around running errands last weekend, she took us off guard when she said, "Why are all the people having a circus up there?"

For a minute, we couldn't figure what on earth she was talking about... until we looked around and saw this:

To the untrained adult eye, this may just look like the town is repainting the water tower. But in the eyes of a child, they are having a grand old time in their circus tent!

3 comments:

smithsmiles said...

She is so cute! I love kids imaginations. The world is always such an exciting place through their eyes.

geeno said...

I'm not sure what this says about me, but i'm with sarah - it looks more like a circus than people painting

Jennie's bunch said...

I had wondered the same thing when I saw it myself!! It looks like some sort of party going on up there!!:)