Tuesday, May 6

Fun in the Sun

Today it's rainy, so I thought I would post some of our fun pictures from last week. It was so sunny and gorgeous! We met up with some friends at the park and played and played until Sarah was begging to go home. Usually I can't pull her off the slides and swings, but she really wore herself out.

Emma's mischievous little grin



Sarah's friend and she took turns pushing each other on the swing. Nice break for me!
Emma has loved the swings since she was tiny. She just giggles and giggles the whole time.

5 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

So cute! Don't you just love when it gets warm outside! I love the pictures!

Jon and Melissa said...

I am jealous your warm weather, we are finally getting a few, but it seems like you guys have been able to enjoy quite a few. Lucky.
ps for some reason both of my kids hate the swings! It hurts thier tummy or something. Weird.

Jennie's bunch said...

Fun day in the park! I love Emma's smile! You need to record her giggle!

Brea Marie said...

You guys are having such great fun in really nice weather. We have only been to the park a few times so far this year. The weather here just still won't cooperate. Thanks for the sticker mail! How fun! I may have to send your girls some stickers myself because I did the "sock exchange" and NO ONE replied. SAD. So I may just send them some stickers myself to make sure they get some! But I know just the ones I want to send. Thanks Jen!

Janna said...

gosh, we had a gorgeous day today too! i love it!

that little face that emma makes cracks me up!