Monday, February 18

Stomach Flu

My poor little girls are sick! Emma started throwing up today during her nap, and it took less than four hours before Sarah joined in. I had already called the doctor and I was expecting they'd both be sick.

It is so sad... but I have great kids. Emma just wants to cuddle a lot, and when I asked Sarah if her tummy hurt she said, "No. I just throw up like Emma," and shrugged her shoulders. I usually like to include pictures in my posts, but I think I'll spare you all this time! Wish me luck...

5 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

I am soo.. sorry to hear that they are sick! I had that stuff for 24 hours and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone... ecspecially for little ones! I hope that they get better soon.. let me know if there is ANYTHING that we can do!

Jennie's bunch said...

I hope they get feeling better! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!! Oh by the way...thanks for not including any pics!!:) Good luck!! Stay healthy!!

suds2004 said...

This is sad, it is not fun to have sick kids. How are you feeling? Hang in there.

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh Poor Girls! How are they doing? I hope they are feeling better. Wash your hands lots so you don't get it.

Janna said...

Aw, that's so sad! So many kids are sick around here!