Monday, August 23

she's a big kid now...

Sarah started kindergarten this past week.


How did 5 years go by so fast?

Dennis and I used to talk about all the things we wanted to accomplish before we had "kids in school". It's hard to believe that time has come, and we've got 18+ years ahead of us of having kids in school! Sarah got a great teacher this year and was very excited to start her first day.
She had her backpack, brand new clothes, fast new shoes, and a giant lunch bag she picked out herself.

Happy day for our big girl!

5 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

it's so true- now it's structure and having to stay in town and all that stuff... :( she looks super cute!

geeno said...

oh my goodness - she looks so big! we bought bel a backpack at the dollar store this week and i had this crazy flash forward to her first day of school and here is cute sarah on her way! what a day for you guys

Katie Jane said...

I will cry my eyes out for sure. What a doll she is...I can't believe she is that old.

ps. I miss your face off. Do you miss mine?

Ashley and Devan said...

Wow time sure flies. She sure looked cute for the first day.

Jon and Melissa said...

Can't believe they are so old!!!! That makes us old I guess...Man we still look good for being so OLD. She looks oh so cute, I can't believe she goes a whole day! Love the H on your door by the way.