The only real problem we had was that Sarah told him "You get to do anything you want on your birthday!"
That presented a few challenges and a few tears!
He got a "dirt" race track cake, lots of new presents, and even a little birthday money.
While we sang "Happy Birthday" to him, he chimed right in and sang to himself.
At four years old, Andrew:
- still loves playing with anything with wheels
- has a major sweet tooth
- loves when Jared plays with him
- falls asleep on the bus after school most days
- still misses some of his friends in Oklahoma
- wants to be just like Daddy
- if there is a puddle, dirt, or a mess he will find it
- asks if he can go to his cousin Corey's house every night
- likes to make cookies with Mommy
- loves to have storytime
- is full of energy and fun to be around