Tuesday, January 26

My Mountain Home

I live in Oklahoma.

I love Iowa.

But, I am from Utah... born and bred.

We visited Utah over the past week, but...

Sadly, we had so much fun that I forgot to take very many pictures.


Dennis and Sarah riding the FrontRunner back from SLC

Emma playing dress up in Elko with cousin Gwen's dress, headband, and shoes,
and the stuffed reindeer's collar

My cute husband at our brother-in-law's mine he works at.
HUGE machinery!!

My Treehouse girls (some of my roommates from college).
I loved having them around for shopping advice!

I missed pictures of my awesome family, my talented and intelligent friend Natalie, and so much more!

Fun trip... can't wait till next time.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

I loved seeing you! I am glad you made it home safely.

Eric and Jenny said...

How fun you got to take a trip out to Utah, the pictures you did get our great! Your friends are darling.

Jennie's bunch said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!
Emma is sooo cute!

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh how fun to come back home. We'll have to connect next time you come out.

suds2004 said...

So fun to be in Utah! LOVe the picture with you and your roomies! I agree, Utah will always hold a special place in my heart!