Tuesday, October 30

Pumpkin Carving


For Family Home Evening last night, we carved our own little pumpkin. Daddy cut it open, and Sarah was in charge of scooping out the guts. She couldn't stop giggling, and just kept saying over and over, "Yucky guts!" What a cutie...

After we carved out a cute face for our pumpkin, Sarah immediately asked, "Can I hug him?" She even decided to give the pumpkin some kisses. After waking up this morning, she asked to see her pumpkin and when she saw that it wasn't lit up she told us that the pumpking was sleeping.

3 comments:

suds2004 said...

Happy Halloween! I hope we will have time to carve our pumpkins tonight. I am so happy you are a blogger now!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Katie Jane said...

Your Sarah cracks me up man. She seriously says the funniest stuff. I can't wait for you to come out in January. I am ready for you to be here right now! Have a Happy Halloween!